Returning to Worship at Rainsville First Family
We have been enjoying our Phase I return to worship, and it's now time to enter Phase II.
As always, we are aware that each member is at a different place concerning their level of comfort in regard to returning to public worship. There are those who have immune compromised health concerns, or have family members that do, and it is wise that you should wait a little longer before returning to ensure safety. No one should attend a service if they have a fever or other symptoms associated with COVID-19. In that situation, you are encouraged to continue to join us live each Sunday and Wednesday via our livestream broadcast online.
About Phase II...
Our Phase II return to worship will involve our Sunday School ministry. Our classes will begin meeting together starting on Sunday, June 7th. To facilitate social distancing within our classrooms, we have established a specific schedule and time for each Sunday School class to meet and a specific schedule and time for each class to attend corporate worship in the main auditorium.
These are simply called WORSHIP A and B and SUNDAY SCHOOL A and B.
Please see the schedule below:
- WORSHIP - A and SUNDAY SCHOOL - A will be held at 8:45 am
- WORSHIP - B and SUNDAY SCHOOL - B will be held at 10:15 am
WORSHIP - A / 8:45 am
The following Sunday School classes are scheduled to attend corporate worship in the main auditorium at 8:45 am:
- Dudley Stephenson
- Jimmy Traylor
- Joe Burke
- Keith Williams
- Don Meyer
SUNDAY SCHOOL - A / 8:45 am
The following Sunday School classes are scheduled to hold their small group class at the specified location at 8:45 am:
- Tyler Murdock - Room 107
- Monty Price - Large Fellowship Hall
- Gary Blevins - Locker Room
- Jeremy Taylor - Small Fellowship Hall
- Kyle Brown - Gym
- Students - Student Center
WORSHIP - B / 10:15 am
The following Sunday School Classes are scheduled to attend corporate worship in the main auditorium at 10:15 am.
- Tyler Murdock
- Monty Price
- Gary Blevins
- Jeremy Taylor
- Kyle Brown
SUNDAY SCHOOL - B / 10:15 am
The following Sunday School classes are scheduled to hold their small group class at specified location at 10:15 am:
- Dudley Stephenson - Student Center
- Jimmy Traylor - Locker Room
- Joe Burke - Small Fellowship Hall
- Keith Williams - Large Fellowship Hall
- Don Meyer - off campus
STUDENT WORSHIP ON WEDNESDAY
Student Worship will resume beginning
Wednesday, June 3rd at 6:10 pm
in the Student Center.
At this time, we are still suspending all children's ministry activities,
including Sunday School, childcare during any services,
or any Wednesday night ministries.
Below is a list of the guidelines established for our Phase I return to worship.
These guidelines are still followed for our corporate worship gatherings
held in the main auditorium.
- We are holding (2) Sunday morning worship services on our campus, beginning at 8:30 am and 10:30 am. Worship on Wednesday will begin at 6:10 pm.
- We are suggesting attendance at corporate worship gatherings held in the main auditorium be staggered by Sunday School classes. Please see the Phase II schedule above to determine when your Sunday School class will be attending corporate worship.
- Arrive early, so you can be seated properly.
- When you arrive, go immediately toward the area of the auditorium where you wish to be seated. You will be greeted by ushers who will help to place you as near as possible to where you wish to sit, but be aware that our seating will be different...
- Alternating rows of chairs will be used for alternating services, so there will always be one row, or 6 feet, between each group of worshipers. No one group will sit in the same row as someone in a previous service.
- Families may sit together in a row. Non-family members will be required to have 6 feet of distance between them. Because of this "distancing placement," there will be a limited number of persons on each row.
- All entrance doors will be opened, so there will be no need to touch any frequently touched surfaces.
- Restroom doors will be "discreetly opened" for easier entrance and exit.
- Exiting the building will be done in an orderly fashion by rows, and each section will leave through different exit points.
- Following the service, if you wish to socialize, it must be done outside the building. If you don't wish to socialize, you may proceed directly to your car after you exit.
- There should be no encouraging of physical contact by anyone, and we highly suggest that you do not initiate any physical contact with anyone.
- Masks and personal protective equipment are permitted to wear.
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building, and all soap and towel dispensers in the bathrooms have been replaced for non-touch usage.
- There will be no childcare, Sunday School, or Wednesday night activities for children. You are welcomed, and encouraged, to bring your child into worship with you.
- Physical bulletins will not be distributed, as all communication will continue entirely online.
- The offering can be received as you exit the service, or you may continue to give online, by mail, or by utilizing the drop-box located outside the church office entrance.
- Areas of the church (door handles and restrooms) will be sanitized between all services.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, even as some of these items may be subject to change as we actually begin this process. We are seeking to make this as safe and easy as possible, and we will make necessary changes as we go along.